Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Moment in time 2019

A moment in time 14.2.19

  The moment I stepped on board the navy ship I was filled with excitement I couldn't wait to see what sort of things we were going to do next. As i went to the side of the boat I saw dolphins leaping out of the water. They were so cute! This was also the first time in my whole life i've ever seen a dolphin i saw them doing cool tricks like spinning under the water. And one was eating a blue jellyfish. The moment I saw them I imagined that I was soaring through the crystal clear water with them. As we boarded the little rib boat!! Next minute they were in front of us! I was so distracted I didn't even know that the fire hoses were aiming at us then it nailed me in the face. Ouch! Leah


5 comments:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.