Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

My blog post comment.

Kia ora Hapa I'm, Leah. Wow knocked my socks off with that photo. When I look at it I just want to pull it out, jump in. I don't mean to be rude but I think you should do a little bit more writing on it. don't get me wrong it was beautiful but I only saw a photo of a wave and a tiny bit of writing Which made it a bit boring maby you could jas it up a bit don't you think. What have you been learning this week? 

This comment that I have posted is thoughtful helpfull and its got a question at the end to make it .thoughtful you need a  really good starter sentence, for example, wow you knocked my socks off. 

To make it helpful you could tell them how to make there post a better one and help with there errors too.

And if you want them to reply you could leave them a question like this.why did you choose to make this blog post?

I hope you learned how to make a thoughtful and helpful comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.